"Life is a fashion show, and the world is your r u n w a y."


Fashion Forward


A 14 year-old girl living her life in the Fashion Lane.
Seeing style through her eyes,
and telling it in through her words.
So come on, and join us through this fashion-filled journey we call l i f e.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Tough Chic



This is a set I made on www.polyvore.com. This is my version of a 'Tough Chic' look. I have a lot of girlie florals && prints, so I wanted to experiment with different ways to give them more edge. Leather jackets, studded accessories, && heeled combat boots are my favorite choices for a simple 'edgy' fix. I've been searching sales racks && Forever 21 for a cheap, cute, non-goth-like, brown leather jacket. So far, I've found nothing, but I want to keep looking! A leather jacket is a great staple for a wardrobe, its so versatile(: I'll post pictures of my outfit I wore today later on tonight. But what do you think of this look? How do you interpret 'Tough Chic'?


Life is a fashion show, && the world is your runway..♥ Stay stylish!
love, marissa
x♥x♥x

No comments:

Post a Comment