"Life is a fashion show, and the world is your r u n w a y."


Fashion Forward


A 14 year-old girl living her life in the Fashion Lane.
Seeing style through her eyes,
and telling it in through her words.
So come on, and join us through this fashion-filled journey we call l i f e.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

What I'm Wearing--3/31/1O

Hello everyone(: Wow, what a great spring day today! Low 7os && a nice cool breeze. For celebration purposes, I pulled on a great, simple denim dress. Some brown, gladiator sandals, a chunky necklace I picked up at DisneyWorld (mickey mouse beads && all!), and a throw-everything-in-it brown twill duffle. I just read my first ELLE, && sad to say, I wasn't pleased. Nothing in that mag was even close to my price-range! I think i'll stick with In-Style && Teen Vogue(: {can never go wrong there-right?} I might put some pictures of my outfit up soon~ we'll see! Ta ta for now readers!

Life is a fashion show, && the world is your runway..♥ Stay stylish!
love, marissa
x♥x♥x

No comments:

Post a Comment